Comments & References
This video is the second section of the second part of the seminar that took place in London on February 2012. The reason that the second part was split into two sections was to make it more affordable (each section is £5 while the first part was £10).
Please bear in mind that similarly to the first part, the second part is also not subtitled yet. However, because of its richness in playing we think it can still be of valuable use to non-Greek speakers.
- Reference to the styles of playing of Manolis Hiotis, Yiannis Paleologou, Vassilis Tsitsanis, Kostas Papadopoulos
- Comment about 3 and 4-string Bouzouki playing
- Comment on the style and development of a Taximi
- Thoughts on the general approach to Bouzouki playing
- Story of Manolis performing with Vassilas and Paleologou
- Quick reference to other performers
(approx. 6€ or US$7, depending on exchange rates)
*this video was formerly called ‘2012 – 2 (Part 2) Section 2’ because it was the second of two sections of the second set of videos to publish in 2012.
The golden boy of the bouzouki world.
hope you visit Australia one day.